Create guide file
On the first tab of the GeoDataFarm dialog,Your farm
, you find the button Create guide file
. When you press it you get following dialog:
- Select which data set that you want to base your guide file on.
- Select the attributes that you want to use from the data set.
- All attributes gets associated with one [number].
- Here you write the equation for your guide file. In this case the guide file is going to be equal to 100 + the average altitude * 20
- When you have created the equation press Update and the max/min values bellow gets updated.
- Select what type of data that you to have in the output file (integer or float)
- The name of the attribute of the coming guide file.
- The name of guide file.
- Select where you want to store the guide file.
- The cell size of the grid that is created.
- The EPSG system, in 999 of 1000 cases is 4326 (latitude and longitude) the correct coordinate system.
- Rotation, do you want to rotate the grid?
- Press Create guide file to generate the guide file.