If you want to run an analyse of what effected the harvest go to the tab Canvas data
(the third tab).
Select the data sets that you want to analyse (every harvest data set must correspond to an other data set with data from the same field and year (except the soil data).
When all layers are selected press Run geo- spatial analyse
. This will probable take a little while, but soon you will se a window like this:
- Here you can see how the yield varies with a selected parameter, in this case the irrigation amount.
- The three columns in this table displays the value of "the selected parameter", the average yield and on how many yield samples it covers.
This last column tells the evidence level of the yield, if it is only a few points you might disregard the value.
- This is the average yield that corresponds to the value of the x-axis.
- Minimum data points, again if it is the average yield of only a few harvest points, then it can trick you to draw false conclusions.
- With this radio button you select which value that you want as x-axis in the diagram.
- In the lower part of the dialog you have the possibility to limit parameters, if you forinstens is interesting how the irrigation
affects the yield and you have two different varieties you might want to analyse how the irrigation with varieties one by one.
- When you have set the limits and selected the attribute that you wants to analyse press Update to refresh the table and diagram.
- On the right hand side of the dialog you will see what limits that are valid for the current diagram and table.